A frequent public speaker, Dr. Nika White has provided featured keynote addresses, panel commentary and training sessions for a variety of corporate, government, and nonprofit industry associations and higher learning institutions. Dr. White’s expertise positions her to cover a span of topics including diversity and inclusion, leadership, business development and more. Dr. White approaches each opportunity individually and her speaking style is governed by the significance of getting to the crux of the matter to drive change.
Dr. White commits every engagement to teaching her audience something new. She delivers keynotes that energize, motivate, and inspire the audience long after she leaves the stage. Dr. White has been educating professionals in all industries about leadership and strategic diversity and intentional inclusion for years. Her objective is simple﹘help people and organizations diagnose who they want to be, teach them game-changing practices, and challenge them to accept nothing less than excellence.
Dr. White’s a scholar, she knows how to connect with people, she’s trained in curriculum and content development, she’s engaging, compelling, intentional and purposeful.
Learn more about Dr. White’s speaking engagements, community involvement, affiliations, and awards.
TOPICS & EXPERTISE
Dr. Nika White Loves to Speak at These Types of Events:
- Events that endeavor to change people’s lives
- Industry conferences focused on professional development
- Business leaders and executives who recognize that inclusion is a function of leadership and want to learn how to be game changers in their industry
- Women’s and multicultural groups that have an emphasis on personal growth, empowerment, and leadership
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to compete effectively in the marketplace and become game changers
- Industries that desire to attract great talent and produce high performing teams leading to results driven outcomes
- Nonprofit and association members who understand the significance of effectively engaging and servicing needs of diverse communities
- HR professionals looking for new and innovative strategies to help workforce talent reach their full potential and leverage diversity of teammates
- Corporate clients who hold management meetings, diversity and inclusion training, and leadership development sessions
• Marketing Communications, Branding, Public Relations
• Management & Organizational Leadership
• Women’s Leadership & Empowerment
• Multicultural Leadership & Empowerment
• Diversity and Inclusion Management, Consulting and Advocacy
• Strategic Diversity & Intentional Inclusion
• Business Development & Acceleration
• Intercultural Training/Global Fluency
• Bias Awareness
• Multi-generational Workforce
• Supplier Diversity/Economic Inclusion
• Adult Learning/Corporate Training
• Leadership DevelopmentTraining
• Strategic Planning
• Professional Facilitation
• Customized Training